Time to hit the trees...

I'll be on the road for a few days starting the 27th, and returning to normal life on the 2nd. A dear friend of mine had her grandmother pass away recently, and I'm driving with her to the top of California. Luckily this also means some amazing pictures in the redwoods. I'm planning to visit a location called Fern Canyon, and of course I'll be stopping through San Francisco as well, adding to my California collection.

New Years Eve we'll be sitting down to a nine-course meal by chef Brian Hopper at The Groves in Myer's Flat, CA. Good friends and good food, and then New Years morning I'm on the road again, trying to beat a storm that's coming in from the Pacific (once I get to Sacramento I'll be in the clear).

To my clients, I'll have phone/email available at all times, and I'll be back for meetings starting January 3rd. Happy New Year everyone! I look forward to all the wonderful weddings lined up this year.

Seja o primeiro a comentar